Páginas

Saturday 28 October 2017

Looking Forward


Well, I am going back to where i came from, when I started in 2011  bloggin in SL Free & Offer, this blog was dedicated to blog the group gift, hunts and offers around in the universe.  Over the time, I did not fulfill the core mission of the blog due to the changing time and the needs to reach forward for the latest design for the reader. 

Still as at today, I am not sure, if the readers are still interested in group gift or offers, as we do have gacha, events that give discount and etc. I am not sure, what is the purchasing power does the reader has nowadays. 

Anyway, my first move will be blogging more group gift, and discounts over the universe, when I have time. Till then, wish me luck. 

Oh yes, i am grateful to all the designer who still provide group gift consistently, it is not an easy job and i appreciate their dedication to us, all the players in the universe. 


Styling Credit @ 
Hair @ 2.Doe: Angelic - Browns 
Dress@ -AZUL- GroupGift2017Oct [SLF&O] - SLFO group gift 
Heels@ Pure Poison - Mi Pumps & Socks GIFT - group gift 

Looking Forward

No comments:

Post a Comment